Central Eltham youth project
Assists young people with making informed decisions as they move to adulthood via youth empowerment model. One Stop Shop Information offering advice and guidance on a range of issues that impact on young people’s lives including welfare benefits, employment and training, apprenticeships, housing and homelessness, debt, healthy living. Also offers careers advice including job search and cv writing. There are also opportunities to train as a volunteer. CEYP delivers the Prince’s Trust Team Programme across south London and works with a range of agencies and partners.
CEYP’s Mission is to empower young people, many of whom are from deprived and disadvantaged backgrounds, to gain the skills to make a smoother transition into adulthood and to make a positive contribution to community in which they live.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Robert Brooks
- Contact Position
- 020 8859 6644
Central Eltham Youth Project (CEYP) aims to:
- CEYP will provide targeted youth support to vulnerable young people
- Encourage service users to gain improved life skills, experience and relevant professional qualifications
- Develop services to respond to the needs of young people who find it difficult to achieve in the school environment
- CEYP will develop universal services for young people at risk
- set up a Rent Deposit Guarantee Scheme for vulnerable young people in housing need
Where to go
- Central Eltham Youth Project
4, Pound Place
- SE9 5DN
- Age Ranges
- 11-25 years.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self, professional or agency (Commissioned service is accessed via STEIP, YCPP, Deter Panel or through Greenwich YOS).